Based in the New Forest area, it provides essential social contact, training and support through gardening and conservation work.
National Lottery funding enabled the Eco Health team to engage young people in transforming a small patch of waste land into a green and tranquil space, incorporating a knot garden, seating areas and seasonal planting. The project culminated in the official opening of the space as the Eco Health UK Youth Centenary Garden in September 2011.
UK Youth works with a wide range of organisations to reach young people and provide them with varied and accessible opportunities to learn, develop their skills and gain confidence. Their aim is to give all young people the chance to realise their potential, raise their aspirations and have their achievements recognised.
For more information visit www.ukyouth.org.uk.
Avon Tyrell Eco-Health was funded by The Big Lottery Fund.
A ydych chi'n gysylltiedig â'r prosiect hwn ac eisiau rhoi rhagor o wybodaeth i ni? Cysylltwch.
- Our #GetAJob course currently learning about Finances and budgeting on the @moneyforlifeuk programme with @UKYouth… t.co/2ZXXVvujPZ
- Have you got the time to share your views on a range of youth employment issues? 20 minutes can help change things… t.co/emKhFUUWSU
- Very proud to be nominated at the #CharityTimesAwards for our @moneyforlifeuk programme with @LloydsBankNews. Toget… t.co/uJAbEvbNW8
- It’s important we understand and address these challenges when supporting young people into training and employment… t.co/R98oOYpCaW
- @CharityEventsUK @scope @CombatStress @TheBHF @MAA_Charity @heartresearchuk @TheKPF @mariecurieuk Thank you, much appreciated! 😊❤️