Based in the New Forest area, it provides essential social contact, training and support through gardening and conservation work.
National Lottery funding enabled the Eco Health team to engage young people in transforming a small patch of waste land into a green and tranquil space, incorporating a knot garden, seating areas and seasonal planting. The project culminated in the official opening of the space as the Eco Health UK Youth Centenary Garden in September 2011.
UK Youth works with a wide range of organisations to reach young people and provide them with varied and accessible opportunities to learn, develop their skills and gain confidence. Their aim is to give all young people the chance to realise their potential, raise their aspirations and have their achievements recognised.
For more information visit www.ukyouth.org.uk.
Avon Tyrell Eco-Health was funded by The Big Lottery Fund.
A ydych chi'n gysylltiedig â'r prosiect hwn ac eisiau rhoi rhagor o wybodaeth i ni? Cysylltwch.
- Saw you @UKYouth guys at Canary Wharf on my way round. #LondonMarathon was awesome and the crowds really made it a… t.co/8wIgZiYrLC
- Awesome to see @UKYouth runners @LondonMarathon finish - medals and smiles all round!! 😀 🥇 t.co/bphvHQDlgz
- Feeling inspired? Run for #TeamUKYouth at the London Marathon 2019! Email email@example.com to sign up. #LondonMarathon 🏃
- Go go go Emma - just over 7 miles to go #teamukyouth #champions @UKYouth @LondonMarathon t.co/IS0LG6acqm
- Mile 19! Well done to all our wonderful #TeamUKYouth Marathon runners who are running to help young people to build… t.co/988K6z0ow5