The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- Our Values: >All that we do is focused on CHANGING the LIVES of young people 💙📝 >We are a TEAM 💪👥 >QUALITY runs… t.co/GYScmT07jt
- Young people should have a positive #rolemodel in their life, just like @IanWright0 did. Someone who can motivate,… t.co/KrtRN4jJll
- “Football should be for the people. There is no reason why the major actors in the game today cannot come together… t.co/Zx2gYiCqTv
- On International #DayOfTheGirl it’s important to highlight the challenges girls face. Young girl’s dreams are limit… t.co/fs5KTpM4sp
- On #WorldMentalHealthDay, we're: -Continuing to support YP to develop key life skills -Sharing this brilliant reso… t.co/mFbClRT0k7