The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
A ydych chi'n gysylltiedig â'r prosiect hwn ac eisiau rhoi rhagor o wybodaeth i ni? Cysylltwch.
- Our Latest E-NEWS featuring exciting new partnerships, recent media coverage, funding successes, and feel good soci… t.co/J21l4nSxni
- We very much welcome the news in this mornings @GrBhamChambers ChamberLink that @WestMids_CA and @DWP are investing… t.co/1YQFAVLG2g
- We're seeking a dynamic, personable and progressive individual, who works well in a growing, changing and targeted… t.co/OTIQGxPI8L
- Delighted to be at the @GrBhamChambers Annual Awards & Awards 2018. @GBChamberBoss has started by providing a real… t.co/Wg1lCFNmNV
- NEWS: @Sport4LifeUK are recruiting a Project Manager! We're seeking a dynamic, personable and progressive individ… t.co/shnWsyhhD8