The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
A ydych chi'n gysylltiedig â'r prosiect hwn ac eisiau rhoi rhagor o wybodaeth i ni? Cysylltwch.
- This is the impact that our work has had in our last financial year. #TuesdayThoughts #ChangingLives t.co/g8hvA3OW4A
- What do @Sport4LifeUK do to address these issues? #TuesdayThoughts #ChangingLives t.co/wLcn2U3J4E
- Why is there a need for @Sport4LifeUK? #TuesdayThoughts t.co/HZm6sc0C5m
- In the last six months, we've supported 60 young people into employment, through our sport-themed employability pro… t.co/ViGmyc5tWt
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT here is our most recent e-newsletter which was released over Christmas, featuring: Impact, Fu… t.co/PvXIIDrLsH