The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- Starting tomorrow is 'The Future is Us' our 10 week personal development programme for girls aged 12-16. We're exci… t.co/jqGQalZVH3
- If you're interested in 'The Future is Us', the Taster Day for the programme is tomorrow! t.co/ueqgXMjrDi
- Our 'The Future is Us' programme begins on Tuesday! This programme is for 12-16 year old girls, geared towards pers… t.co/S2tT1as7Vf
- Join us this Saturday for a Taster Day and introduction into 'The Future is Us' programme for 12-16 year old girls t.co/5iXht1gNIL
- We are very proud of Alima, one of the young people that has benefitted from our TEENS programme, as she has become… t.co/wWFYiF0ELf