National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- This morning our Chief Exec @DawnJAustwick is visiting @Abdn_Cyrenians to hear about the important work they're doi… t.co/JRi7qJN6r7
- Got an idea that'll help young people #SparkAChange in their lives? The 1st deadline for applications for the… t.co/C9MH4aBa0X
- Today we roll out our Sleep Support Line to provide advice to all parents and guardians in Scotland struggling with… t.co/Kc73B3qRYZ
- Just 1⃣week left to vote in The #PeoplesProjects! It's your chance to decide which local community projects will r… t.co/EVJTbC8aiO
- Use your #FridayFeeling to help decide which #PeoplesProjects in your @ITVborder region gets up to £50,000 of… t.co/91EM8jdpvv