National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- Theatre company will bring the story of the Caledonian Canal to life - in the great outdoors Click here to read mo… t.co/rRfm3qp4jA
- Lots of events have been added to our website recently, including details of the events happening during Community… t.co/Fu4Hy2AhFc
- Fancy a family fun filled day out to the new #CaledonianCanalCentre in #FortAugustus? Read on to find out more abou… t.co/AIwS7bNqZh
- What are your chances of getting funding from us? Visit our blog for full tips and guidance! Read here:… t.co/H0i2TKG9ER
- Delighted to hear the Cottage Family Centre in #Kirkcaldy has been awarded over £94k from @BIGScotland to fund a vi… t.co/ROUS56rjCL