The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- Proud of our whole Laugh strand line-up, but here's my @BFI piece recommending 3 To See at #LFF if you like Comedie… t.co/idBFc4cmxi
- The sequel to Nordic disaster movie The Wave comes to #LFF this year. The Quake is another tension-filled, high-sta… t.co/DsskfG1m1x
- Awkward newlyweds, deep secrets: Saoirse Ronan and Billy Howle are On Chesil Beach, new to #BFIPlayer… t.co/uxQVx12eUA
- A shadowy, dreamlike journey towards the darkest realms of human experience. Adapted by Harold Pinter from Ian Mc… t.co/LAtDPJChZs
- 25 and under? You can see film classics like The Godfather at BFI Southbank (opens this Friday) for just £3. Now th… t.co/MtNRT4cIS8