The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- Are you a fan of the sumptuous masterpieces of Luchino Visconti? t.co/A0R1ETWm5H t.co/i50gbsRcCA
- Alfred Hitchcock famously made fleeting and often very inventive appearances in most of his own films. Can you iden… t.co/upKrusXsom
- Apply for the @bfinetwork and @BAFTAGuru talent development scheme for writers, directors and producers actively wo… t.co/Yt0BehRrXR
- Love lesbian cinema? @clubdesfemmes has put together your essential reading t.co/TnKnyLJtU8 📚 t.co/YEPPgDuIRm
- Glorious, salty and spiked: In The Loop #BFIPlayer t.co/gZlxp5l8bg t.co/7qiDqSnChj