The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- This month we screen films by @JaneFonda’s IPC Films (named after the Indochina Peace Campaign), established in ord… t.co/bd9aiMQ2Cp
- @PageandBaker @SharonHorgan @robdelaney It will indeed! Stay tuned to our YouTube channel t.co/BfIS8YhHrf
- A beautifully shot tour of the delights on offer in Edinburgh, 1934. Bustling streets, restful parks and some famil… t.co/vvFHz2dP2R
- @street_trash2 Hi there, there are no plans to screen it at the moment
- @gogordonstewart Hi Gordon, thanks for getting in touch. We've passed this info on to the curators to investigate