The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- .@TheFinalGirlsUK introduce our Terror Vision screening this month: Mirror Mirror, a tale of teen revenge, on 28 Ju… t.co/PhEN0fRmLY
- Each year, #RefugeeWeek brings thousands of people together to celebrate the resilience of refugees and stand with… t.co/GgSA9Ckil0
- Dario, Fritz, Abel and other one-name legends gather in the Thriller Collection #BFIPlayer t.co/yjpdaRlhx7 t.co/cUyyRkIypV
- What links Mike Leigh to Al Pacino? A love for this film #BFIPlayer t.co/5rLXSp0e9q t.co/jMTZuw8YlS
- Sunday read: 10 great films about fathers t.co/jqz2qnre9d #HappyFathersDay t.co/kkqMN0lBhv