The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- John Carpenter: 10 modern films inspired by the genre master #bornonthisday t.co/AEkJVYMyVh t.co/JQ2bBDPJUS
- Hear this! Check out these vintage animations – just a part of our monthly programme of silent films, many of which… t.co/6pFsAbSAne
- @thomaspwillis Heya Tom - it's fine to just show on your phone
- Tonight: Bergman’s modernist masterpiece is introduced by @RichardAyoade #BFIWhatsOn t.co/7UTNzQZGqb t.co/xZS02opVP0
- John Carpenter: five essential soundtracks #bornonthisday t.co/SjK8mWeYKN t.co/B8N11JHv6s