With the help of the National Lottery, the Derry Theatre Trust was able to realise their vision and build a world class purpose-built theatre, conference centre and community facility for everyone to enjoy. That funding was instrumental in transforming Derry from ‘city of conflict’ to City of Culture, 2013.
The Forum’s location is steeped in history as it resides in what was Derry’s artistic and cultural “quarter” during the 19th century. In a city that was once deeply divided, the centre provides facilities and entertainment for the whole community.
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland has continued to fund many projects within the Forum to both improve the building and educate the audiences through activities such as theatre workshops.
Today the Derry Millennium Forum is a shining example of how are has the ability to reach across boundaries, inspiring, teaching and bringing people together.
- After another major disaster in their love lives, Rosie & Eileen are homeless - living with Maura in her two bedroo… t.co/WGt4GH1JAg
- Currently taking applications for Bar Staff! 🌟 Ideal for Students 🌟 Casual Hours 🌟 Flexible shifts 🌟 Positive wor… t.co/d8N8Arr9ha
- 🌟 SECOND DATE ADDED DUE TO DEMAND 🌟 We've just added a second date for Van Morrison due to phenomenal demand! The… t.co/RXP3vIBk60
- 🌟 VAN MORRISON TICKETS ON SALE NOW! 🌟 Sunday 6th May 2018 at the Millennium Forum Book tickets here:… t.co/OWy0FahgSt
- Still some tickets left for Derek Ryan's performance next Friday at the Millennium Forum! Get your tickets here:… t.co/gyMLQ47q9q