The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- @SaraRad67 @JewishTelegraph @LSTMnews @lizjstewart @CllrNickSmall @JanetDugdale 😀Thanks Sara
- They're back for more! Introducing the @OTPFest 2019 Partners: Liverpool, hosted by @MuseumLiverpool… t.co/WnxBtwm7OX
- We've been shortlisted for the M&S Community Business Challenge! Please head to t.co/hNaPonQLUL & vote for… t.co/dn35wVCaix
- JOB VACANCY: We're looking for someone with a passion for education & excellent communication skills to join our te… t.co/dfF4BZQLPZ
- It’s here folks! Today is the launch of our TranScripts Showcase, at @MuseumLiverpool from 3-5pm in partnership wit… t.co/hPVRyUjhgo