The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Great to see objects from our collections @MuseumLiverpool inspiring the Great Exhibition of the North! #100objects… t.co/5mgyNLT5Ks
- Our archaeology extravaganza is on all week. Meet our archaeologists and explore the archaeology collection though… t.co/Ny2vvHeJlY
- This week's #FanFriday image is from kcreaytions on Instagram. We just ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 this perspective of the smaller mo… t.co/LkhJAq4Ul7
- We love this ‘Woman Power’ cup from our #DoubleFantasy shop range! It’s available to buy online, with every purchas… t.co/cCSj1h0Bgs
- Tonight is the official launch of #COTS18. Our entire City Region will light up in rainbow AND Trans colours to ra… t.co/WjQaGkvSNH