The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Celebrate #MuseumWeek and the #cityMW with our free memory walk this Thursday at 2pm. Take a stroll through the pas… t.co/U7IOmQHunF
- The cities around the UK are brimming with art and history. Find inspiration for great days out with our cultural g… t.co/EkkpChKM2T
- It's easy to lose yourself in Ben Johnson's incredible The Liverpool Cityscape. In preparation Ben consulted with a… t.co/9SsUCCXjqO
- ❤️ these incredible shots of objects being salvaged during the May Blitz @World_Museum t.co/hrGhQENIlo
- This lovely finger ring is one of two in the Knutsford Hoard, reported to @findsorguk & acquired jointly by… t.co/Z9gDMuLla1