The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Liverpool legend Herbert's fabulous suits are on display until 31 January. You can see four of his favourite suits… t.co/dV8Yo3O2m7
- @BanksRoadSch @SI_Liverpool Well done!!
- We have a wonderful range of Liverpool-inspired homeware available from our online shop, including this ‘In My Live… t.co/bBttxayaGR
- LGBT history month is almost here! Treat yourself early & have a look at Tales from the City @ the @MuseumLiverpool t.co/VB4yjeH4p8
- We're loving 'A House through Time'. It's been fascinating following the fortunes of the residents of one Liverpool… t.co/jr4lImCEFg