The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- It's @Better_By_Bus day at Museum of Liverpool!! 🥳🚌 t.co/CHi13CtaPk
- Start your #halfterm off today with free fun activities as @Better_By_Bus🚌 pays us a visit😃🙃🙂🙌… t.co/Z0Twyup1it
- The Museum of Liverpool is hosting Double Fantasy: John and Yoko, an exhibition exploring the iconic couples work t… t.co/08ooHjjf86
- Georgian reprobates, Viking head wear & story telling with a difference, we've got half term sorted! Join us for lo… t.co/XK2WVgSMFp
- What's the impact of Irish migration on culture and identity? We've got a special panel next weekend… t.co/01PAeafWCL