The Arts Council of Northern Ireland is the development agency for the arts in Northern Ireland, providing a broad range of funding opportunities to artists and arts organisations. Their mission is to place the arts at the heart of our social, economic and creative life.
Funding for leading NI creatives
17 artists from Northern Ireland have been announced as the latest recipients of the Arts Council of Northern Ireland’s ACES awards 2016/17, a funding grant bestowed upon Northern Ireland’s most talented emerging artists to allow them to develop their professional artistic careers.Read more
New Children's Writers' Fellowship in NI
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland, in partnership with Queen’s University Belfast, is inviting expressions of interest for a new Children’s Writers’ Fellowship, to the value of £15,000 per annum.Read more
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland awards money from The National Lottery, as well as Government funds. Their grants enable artists and arts organisations to deliver projects which contribute to the creation of a flourishing arts sector.
As well as supporting the development of new art projects, they also ensure that the arts are brought within the reach of everyone by funding work that encourages as many people as possible to engage in the full range of creative activities.
Since the introduction of National Lottery funding, the Arts Council of Northern Ireland has invested in improving the network of arts venues across the region, with the result that there is now a purpose-built arts facility within 20 miles of every citizen of Northern Ireland.
To find out more about the Arts Council of Northern Ireland visit their website.
- Send us your best caveman joke for @PlaycraftLive and it could be featured in the play! #PlaycraftLive t.co/itp6iozlpC
- Watch: Young NI actors follow in the footsteps of Ed Sheeran at Lyric Theatre, Belfast t.co/ku3CQTKZyD t.co/T9iNMkjv3w
- #Competition WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO 'NO SURRENDER' @EastSideArtsBel - RT and follow the link to enter!… t.co/o99ZaQPmxE
- Check out the @BelTel feat. on #GulliversTravels. Can't wait to have these young, talented locals take to the stage! t.co/AeVMBGZLVY
- Find out how you can get GDPR ready with @arts_businessni lunchtime session on Friday 1 September… t.co/YL3T8B2gCB