Arts Council of Wales is the country's funding and development agency for the arts. Their vision is of a creative Wales where the arts are central to the life of the nation...
Arts Council of Wales and BBC CYMRU Wales announce public value partnership
Arts Council of Wales and BBC Cymru Wales announce plans for an exciting joint initiative that will provide new opportunities to identify and nurture creative talent in Wales – a first of its kind.Read more
Arts Council of Wales awards money from The National Lottery, as well as Welsh Government funds to nurture and develop high quality Welsh arts activity. As well as providing this monetary support they also provide advice about the arts, encourage the sharing of information and learning between both arts and non arts organisations, raise the profile of the arts in Wales by promoting a variety of projects and initiatives, help to generate more money for the Welsh economy through art, influence planners and decision-makers to ensure that art and artistic buildings feature in the Welsh landscape, develop opportunities for Welsh artists to reach international audiences with their work and promote small scale performances and art projects in local communities.
Their job is to ensure that the contribution of the arts is recognised, valued and celebrated, so the grants they make enable artists and arts organisations in Wales to deliver projects which contribute to these goals.
To find out more about the Arts Council of Wales visit their website.
- Our @NOutNAllan scheme helps bring art to your communities, and bears some of the financial weight! »… t.co/6PIM7OYHep
- TENDER: Have you seen our invitation to tender for a new website build on @_Sell2Wales. More info on their site:… t.co/q9Q8VFB2Q8
- Where will you go this weekend? Check out our Arts Directory for the latest arts events! » t.co/rz4WWu5lsS t.co/fIxtxhqYqQ
- CLOSES TOMORROW! Up to £2,500 available to upcoming print-making artists from Wales or living in Wales. » t.co/REbfiV5Zhr
- Start your collection of original art with our #CollectorPlan scheme. Interest-free loans from £50 up to £5,000.… t.co/MuKqi1nle9