Creative Scotland is the public body that supports the arts, screen and creative industries across all parts of Scotland on behalf of everyone who lives, works or visits here. ...
SCOTTISH ARTISTS SAY THANKS A LOTTO
Ten artists and community-based projects have been chosen to feature in a specially commissioned film to highlight the breadth and depth of National Lottery arts funding in Scotland.Read more
£900,000 support for cultural activity across Scotland
Creative Scotland has awarded over £900,000 National Lottery Funding through the Open Project Fund in November 2016 to 37 recipients, including individual artists and organisations working across the arts, screen and creative industries.Read more
Creative Scotland's role as a development agency is to be an intelligent funder of the arts, screen and creative industries; to be a national and international advocate on their behalf and to positively influence attitudes, behaviours and policies.
Creative Scotland's vision is to have a Scotland where everyone actively values and celebrates arts and creativity as the heartbeat for our lives and the world in which we live; which continually extends its imagination and ways of doing things; and where the arts, screen and creative industries are confident, connected and thriving.
To find out more about Creative Scotland visit their website.
- SoS' Jen Hill has been invited to a dinner at Parliament tonight, where she'll be talking about the success of Song… t.co/SjyXoaYNvX
- @RussJonesWrites @shoreinf @CreativeEdin Hi Russell! We'd be very happy to have a chat about this. Can you drop a l… t.co/cEwrtoTUF6
- .@glasgowfilm are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Programme Manager. They're looking for someone with extens… t.co/atMrO8tVVk
- Today we are delighted to announce the appointment of Isabel Davis as Executive Director, to lead the delivery of S… t.co/dB7h5JBN0H
- Exciting literature job: @scottishbktrust is looking for an evaluator for the first full year of the Digital Storyt… t.co/o2OCkhwhsQ