National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- Pull up a chair and bring a plate for The Big Lunch, the UK’s annual celebration for neighbours on 3 June!… t.co/GA2baZIuIK
- Here's hoping for sunshine tomorrow as #TheBigWalk comes to Portobello beach. Come and join us from 10.30am for som… t.co/uavOIiG2PU
- What do funders really want to be told from funded organisations reporting on their work? Read this guest blog by… t.co/cODKsTZz1z
- Team Scotland began Day 9 of #TheBigWalk with a tour of #LinlithgowPalace by this Lord & Lady - two of… t.co/d6mlfWCM7p
- Team Scotland couldn’t help but return to #TheKelpies after there had been so much talk about them on last year’s… t.co/aO0l74hQDC