National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- Great meeting with @BIGScotland this morning. Funding us to tackle root causes of poverty and alleviate numbers of people in food crisis.
- Here's the moment when the lovely Melanie from @TheSeniorCentre found out the group's funding application had been… t.co/flg9NXFjj9
- Thank you to Sarah from @RedCrossScot who visited Ripple Buddies tonight for a workshop on Refugee Awareness and St… t.co/DJ0FxNj14J
- We are jumping for joy with our National Lottery award from @BIGScotland of £903,888!! We have a vision of a hall w… t.co/JIZmsarAQt
- Funding of £6 million from @BIGScotland will boost skills in Scotland t.co/tt5q4zkHJN t.co/EWTVI1gUm1