This project received a grant from Big Lottery Fund Scotland’s 2014 Communities fund: a programme inspired by the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games which was set up to encourage more people take part in physical activity (either as a participant or a volunteer) in Scotland.
2014 Communities has given organisations including local sports clubs, schools and voluntary and community groups the opportunity to bring their communities together through sport and physical activity.
Hundreds of grants from £300 to £2,000 have been awarded to provide coaching costs, taster sessions and open days, new equipment, sports kits and venue hire in activities from cricket, tennis and football to kayaking, street dance and even Nordic walking.
- @RitchNeil @alib90 @citizenstheatre @SambaYaBamba fabulous
- Absolutely!👍 Our #selfmanagement programme #epilepsyfutures utilises Peer Mentors to support the participants durin… t.co/FpdxibQ2mg
- Running late but made it to that London to boast about all the great people and projects we’ve supported through… t.co/UNgQLlitYf
- Great to see the Prime Minister and @tracey_crouch learning about the wonderful ways #NationalLottery funded… t.co/OU7l2qOrMI
- @citizenstheatre @citzyoungco1 @BigLotteryFund @alisonthewliss enjoy your trip and performance tomorrow