Into Film is a film and education charity available to schools, colleges and youth groups across the UK. It puts film at the heart of young people's education, contributing to their cultural, creative, academic and personal development.
Into Film enables educators to set up and run film clubs, which allow young people, ages 5 to 19, to discover, watch, critique, review and make films.
"I went to the Westminster Academy with Into Film and saw first-hand the impact that all aspects film can have on young people - the power to inspire, connect and expand our understanding of ourselves and the world around us. I absolutely loved the day, it was wonderful to meet so many young, galvanised people who were all keen to find out more about film." Eddie Redmayne, actor and Into Film Ambassador
"An inspiring initiative which gives kids the chance to enjoy and discuss films at ground level. It excites me to think forward and imagine what some of these kids will achieve." Michael Sheen, actor and Into Film Ambassador
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be part of an organisation that uses film to inspire, educate and motivate young people. Into Film has the ability to help set those involved on a journey of discovery, edification, creativity, storytelling and more, which I hold dear to my heart." Naomie Harris, actor and Into Film Ambassador
- Teachers of the UK: if you don't already, why not? The folks at @intofilm_scot have been absolutely fantastic as I… t.co/BPVN5FFGxJ
- Registration is now open for our French Teachers'Day on 06/10/2018 at @ifru_london, a one-day MFL conference for pr… t.co/zkopPXZY29
- Do you also use film to enhance your teaching? Read about the curriculum-led advantages of hosting an Into Film Clu… t.co/mO40mYHPbG
- Do you use film in the classroom? We spoke to our Club of the Month for July about how film has bolstered the learn… t.co/QA7xSMcnSh
- Our FIVE #IntoFilmFestival strands are based around the @F__Rating / @Anim18UK / #Europe / #MentalHealth /… t.co/zQ6yGdFFtu