This project received a grant from Big Lottery Fund Scotland’s 2014 Communities fund: a programme inspired by the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games which was set up to encourage more people take part in physical activity (either as a participant or a volunteer) in Scotland.
2014 Communities has given organisations including local sports clubs, schools and voluntary and community groups the opportunity to bring their communities together through sport and physical activity.
Hundreds of grants from £300 to £2,000 have been awarded to provide coaching costs, taster sessions and open days, new equipment, sports kits and venue hire in activities from cricket, tennis and football to kayaking, street dance and even Nordic walking.
- We partnered with @TheSocialInvest to provide business advice for grantholders. Read how they helped @Belvillegarden t.co/j12g2NA3ZO
- @COVEYBFriending And we're happy to be able to support your activities 😀
- We are delighted to announce we have been awared funding from @BIGScotland for our project Pathways To Confidence! t.co/iPBPVwA3U4
- @Fraser_J_ @TCFScot @AtlantICLuing @MCFB1 @EdinburghCarers @LottoGoodCauses @BigLotteryFund @ChcGovan @fotaedin Hi… t.co/rbu5tfv1fu
- @MCFB1 We're really pleased to be able to support your work!