The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- Oh yes! What a film! Twisting at #butlins #Bognor Regis 1960s. Newly digitised for our #BritainOnFilm @BFI Project t.co/vUUeBSJu5h
- "Goodness knows how I got through the movie without being sick" - Derek Malcolm,1980 #BFIPlayer… t.co/GmanwVv2yw
- The Wound "deliver[s] a troubling portrait of the collision between communal and personal identity...intense and pr… t.co/5fc3SXMK7W
- His recent work on Twitter has been monumentally good, but here are 10 of @AnthonyHopkins' stellar big screen perfo… t.co/ZERepeE6Wd
- @4everirish8894 @ruthhannuschka @rodstewart Sorry for the confusion Shaun! We are working on making the film availa… t.co/XCHt0AlAmR