The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- #MammaMia2: #HereWeGoAgain! review: the second bite is sweeter, says @PamHutch ☞ t.co/yNg9EmYPBC t.co/9zkpgd3kSB
- Or if you simply can't wait, catch a preview tomorrow at BFI Southbank alongside a Q&A with director @DanPKoko… t.co/Nl1W25fxEk
- Aspirations to documentary ‘objectivity’ may be aesthetically discredited – but don’t they also miss a trick emotio… t.co/vaCwYCnH4E
- MAURICE plays in our Discover Tuesday slot this week. Read about the film here on the Picturehouse spotlight blog.… t.co/Nns9hSTapP
- @hammoo @SightSoundmag Word courtesy of the esteemed @filmnickjames. Full article here: t.co/GdOiVNFDYm