The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- "You end this film with a variety of feelings... sorrow, anger, whatever it is you experience. And you will take fr… t.co/sKOGmQQFwn
- "It had to be an ensemble cast. It wouldn’t mean anything if you focussed on one character - the audience had to go… t.co/lqTiTgrTOu
- Director Mike Leigh talks about the challenges of making #Peterloo. #LFF t.co/iHxH7AcQYZ
- Having the #Peterloo premiere here in Manchester was important to @MPeakeOfficial... #LFF t.co/9fyL9WWcBv
- How did the events portrayed in Mike Leigh’s #Peterloo change #Manchester culture? Actor @NeillBell4 who plays Samu… t.co/CB51ECcGxC