The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- Your next obsession: the poetic dream cinema of Jean Cocteau. 👉 t.co/g10KIkQLFt t.co/Vz6iwVycI5
- Be the first to watch #NationalLottery funded @TDO_Film and hear from acclaimed director @gerrymelody this Fri (25… t.co/q2U63d6hZB
- Follow world-class beatboxer @Reeps1 as he explores voice and communication beyond speaking in Reeps One: We Speak… t.co/4kDyeQMDLW
- On Tuesday 5 February it’s officially Year of the Pig, so join us to celebrate through cinema!… t.co/y0fB8Bmjsv
- Take a look at who’s who in competition at the 2019 Berlin Film Festival... t.co/Wp1TvoaJE2 #Berlinale2019 t.co/Moq606o5Z5