The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- Get front row seats to the captivating Camden-set musical #BeenSoLong with its UK-wide tour courtesy of… t.co/x8uenDJzT3
- A Hollywood legend, a French classic and a silent cinema rom-com t.co/pLKmHOea4G #BFIWhatsOn t.co/8v2rVkDvtR
- If there's something strange in your neighbourhood, who you gonna call? Notable documentarian Frederick Wiseman, ch… t.co/CUrrkHfB4y
- A woman filming a woman interviewing a man… Brad Stevens looks at the art of Grace Elliot’s 1930s faux-documentary… t.co/VYlY37etrc
- Audience attendance reached 205,630 at this year's #LFF! Read more in our Festival wrap-up t.co/9BEOvjkLl7 t.co/yZ6emIgaWj