The Gothic Programme sees an exciting and engaging range of film screenings and complementary activity delivered across the UK during the key months of the BFI’s Gothic project - October 2013 to February 2014.
A fitting showcase for BFI Gothic, the National Lottery funded programme not only demonstrates a clear link to Gothic's themes and ambitions and the scale, quality and curatorial ambition required but also reflects the diversity of creativity, knowledge and expertise across the nations and regions in the Network.
Collaboratively curated and delivered by regions across the Network, the programme will deliver a diverse and innovative range of film screenings and experiences all inspired by the Gothic theme.
- We’ve put 10 moments of movie passion under the microscope. Can you tell which famous films these kisses are from?… t.co/oDYRt3XvoJ
- Show Me Love and The Way He Looks are your BFI Flare picks for Valentine’s Day, so come and get the warm and fuzzie… t.co/zSVODq8anN
- Legend of animation Nick Park joins us for a special preview of Early Man! t.co/f0rMw3nSbt #BFIWhatsOn t.co/SfUUE1SYsu
- 10 great mafia films: From The Godfather to GoodFellas, magnificent mobster movies you can’t refuse…… t.co/zKv2RKuIwr
- It is the evil under the soil, the terror in the backwoods of a forgotten lane, and the ghosts that haunt stones an… t.co/CafuXAfQ5L