Malvern Triathlon Club was awarded £5,000 in 2015. The money has been used to buy equipment, such as turbo trainers, as well as for venue hire. The club started the new year with free coached swim sessions for members. Courses were also funded so the club now have Triathlon England-qualified coaches, ride and run leaders.
- The Series 4 is a big leap forward for Apple Watch. Where is Apple going to take it next? t.co/0WjGZXTVYG t.co/4rpTCB6zjT
- How to download the personal data that Apple collects from you t.co/9pWxI8iEfi t.co/h4tilffY94
- Who's excited for some @F1 racing action in Austin this weekend? Get ready with F1 Mobile Racing 🏎… t.co/B88BR4mlx0
- Tim Cook has called for Bloomberg Businessweek to retract its story about Chinese hardware hackers, saying "There i… t.co/VINheG8XGp
- ICYMI - Logitech Crayon makes iPad learning more fun [Review] t.co/3sZwDSvRfs by @edfromfreelance