This project received a grant from Big Lottery Fund Scotland’s 2014 Communities fund: a programme inspired by the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games which was set up to encourage more people take part in physical activity (either as a participant or a volunteer) in Scotland.
2014 Communities has given organisations including local sports clubs, schools and voluntary and community groups the opportunity to bring their communities together through sport and physical activity.
Hundreds of grants from £300 to £2,000 have been awarded to provide coaching costs, taster sessions and open days, new equipment, sports kits and venue hire in activities from cricket, tennis and football to kayaking, street dance and even Nordic walking.
- @PEEK_project_ Congratulations!
- We are delighted to announce that @BIGScotland has funded our new #PEEKPlay project - Playbourhood t.co/9QrSvY5ccU
- This is great opportunity for third sector orgs to improve their cyber security £1000 grants available for… t.co/VRgYchSTg8
- Just a week to get applications in for our exciting new Creative Development post. We've come a long way from first… t.co/p4VYSrbTOH
- Job vacancy: Educational Gardener at Castlebank Horticultural Centre: t.co/NByk05pJ0d - closing date 14th D… t.co/6OfbskIBIe