The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- @jamesohanlon49 hi James No openers - just back to normal from 10am. Thanks.
- Don't forget @MuseumLiverpool reopens tomorrow t.co/7nj6gSaYxm
- @MuseumLiverpool ReOpens TOMORROW Here's our look at some of the recent Hillsborough Tributes on display ...… t.co/7c2EWUM640
- We'll be tweeting and sharing pics on the day. t.co/cHhtjaJe9Z
- Get wild about wildlife this #halfterm Hands-on objects, wildlife crafts & stories: t.co/CjQMTr4jej… t.co/wmNd1XEXzI