The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- What a treat to see #GiantSanta @museumLiverpool feeling nostalgic t.co/Zq4c5dQH1S
- We're finally starting to feel festive, thanks to the fab Liverpool Xmas decs ... And the giant Santa… t.co/Fm0zVHmnpK
- Sunday morning is a great time to chill out and open any doors on our advent calendar that you've missed… t.co/079caHgUqv
- Enjoyed seeing santa today @MuseumLiverpool today #giantsanta #Christmas 🎅 t.co/AsJpKSp0zA
- Civil relationships, marriage, families and queer relationships feature in our #LGBT collections, now online:… t.co/RGyx3Jm5dz