The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- All you need is love - and a good museum to visit - for a special romantic day! t.co/3Qenn5CxYm t.co/5SMQV1Cd9v
- @OMCLpool @MuseumLiverpool I'm sure I saw a Liverbird take off and then perch on the top of the museum today ;-) t.co/I5N3hNazBN
- More Chinese New Year fun @MuseumLiverpool tomorrow, dancing, singing, crafting... We've had a ball! t.co/uHR1ORIcsn
- @MuseumLiverpool Enjoyed the Lion and Dragon dance today! t.co/Miak1DYXj3
- BBC News - Cheshire Roman treasure hoards on display for first time t.co/x1noP23fqx