The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Great #museumselfie from our good friend on William Brown Street :) t.co/Jzas0teo0J
- A love for #LEGO and archaeology? Matthew Fitzjohn blogs about his research that brings together his two passions:… t.co/CBFVhQW0Jm
- Recording this #Wirral brooch @MuseumLiverpool for @findsorguk on #MuseumSelfieDay2017 #museumselfie see similar @… t.co/RiFoiBAWbb
- @haleysharpe Not this time - we're closed until end of Feb, but lots going on in China Town: t.co/pf6Db6zj9l
- Absolutely! And perfect timing as Liverpool prepares to celebrate Chinese New Year #museumselfie… t.co/g85vjUAyh7