The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Thank you @GrahamJayGee We couldn't ask for better feedback. t.co/RdttBOlSyw
- #Halfterm fun continues with our transport themed activities: t.co/KUQmzsMnla @Liverpooldaysou… t.co/DYE6VAUJ8b
- L2 Art & Design students enjoyed their photography trip to Liverpool. Their work will also be used for an installat… t.co/99fty4tOsY
- Can you help Traveller Joe find a runaway train on his incredible journey #PlanesTrains&RubberRings… t.co/TTvX6IpcWt
- Private Henry McNulty from Everton was previously employed as a porter at Vesta Mill Oil Cake Factory. #Somme100 t.co/EgDVBdvnga