The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- “Liverpool is a city that has a love of football running through its veins,” says Janet Dugdale, Director of the Mu… t.co/ZSiulP84GO
- There are a number of road closures around the waterfront area this weekend which may affect your visit, so please… t.co/tjrJV5HOSM
- There are a number of road closures around the waterfront area this weekend which may affect your visit, so please… t.co/iy2SRcrvgy
- Are you staring at a blank calendar wondering what to do with the kids during the half term holidays? Never fear… t.co/GRjKwULW3z
- Does your family have connections with Liverpool’s Hispanic community? We'd love to hear from you at our drop-in ev… t.co/NNENzUB1St