The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- @missmolyneux Hi Jeannette, around 67,000 Lego bricks were used to make the model! Good to hear that your son enjoyed it.
- 004554, Pte Robert Lynch had formerly worked Smithdown Rd Depot for Liverpool Corporation Tramways as a driver #Somme100
- 004554, Private Robert Lynch, 5th Battalion King’s Liverpool Regiment. Killed in action 25 August 1916 #Somme100
- Some great pictures of #Liverpool at night taken by @PaulMadden75 t.co/1zIIDbGdxe
- Lego-lovers come down & see the spectacular model of the @LivCathedral made by local man, Peter Rogers #itsliverpool t.co/IAJP63wn9q