The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Join in our free events this week to mark the 75th anniversary of the May #Blitz t.co/6CBNeNzJmm t.co/sCOSnOvnFJ
- Join us from 1pm today to celebrate the Liverpool carters: t.co/96vjFBxlkH t.co/ViN9tHE4nx
- This weekend is a fitting time to come and see our Bootle May Queen display! More info: t.co/H8WqaCtiRU t.co/gEJr2z2DcO
- Lovely to put our Bootle May Queen outfit on display today @MuseumLiverpool t.co/BryT91LF1J #costume t.co/9OuaBZfGT4
- See photographs showing how the #Blitz affected Liverpool in our special online feature t.co/TdDzpU8aAQ t.co/t0p6qFGh5m