The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- It's been a happy birthday for @MerseyMaritime but there's still time to join the party t.co/fgEklUkrDP t.co/ARFe5NmpxU
- Trafficking is a global issue. Proud to support @STOPTHETRAFFIK & @MerseyPolice with this display @MuseumLiverpool t.co/f7dPbTWhK7
- Find out the truth about human trafficking & modern slavery @MuseumLiverpool & how we can all help @stopthetraffik t.co/CnEOk5Orll
- New this week - come and see this fantastic #lego model of Liverpool Cathedral on display! t.co/bQZqnedQtk t.co/f0AoliQU0Z
- What a beautiful day at the waterfront #itsliverpool #halfterm t.co/xhgUlKOaTw