The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Catch 'First World War: Charity and Liverpool's Home Front' (extended until 3 Jan) t.co/35BGE4wimw #Somme100 t.co/nU5UJ1jsRN
- Congrats to latest #Toymark winners * @MuseumLiverpool * 1st shop award in Liverpool! Does your city have a great m… t.co/3HYPZsJK9P
- 002299, Pte William Brown was previously employed at Gilmore & Co, card gilders of 24 Cable St #Somme100
- 002299, Private William Brown, 8th Battalion King’s Liverpool Regiment. Died of wounds 30 September aged 19 #Somme100
- Be inspired by our award-winning view tomorrow lunch time and join our sketching group from 1-2… t.co/vvPXbcpkgX