The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Last chance to vote for this spectacular view here: t.co/YLib0cuXvd #wwav #itsliverpool @antclausen t.co/AqsBqeUlqd
- Today & Sat: listen to beautiful tales which encourage children to celebrate diversity. t.co/YrIH5UrcZB t.co/qIULVxCXK9
- Tour: celebrate @LiverpoolPride as we uncover the stories of LGBT people in our collections t.co/67k0D2C4Ql t.co/T8tqo3mS0O
- Often featured on the big screen, Reel Stories @MuseumLiverpool explores city's film history t.co/OfcSdpvfdX t.co/h9tdEKbm93
- We have some brilliant free talks starting soon @Liverpoollib and @MuseumLiverpool t.co/5a6HQGh7QE t.co/IA2I5s7USC