The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Wonderful to welcome Sir Peter Blake today for his @Biennial talk in conversation with Richard Cork celebrating the… t.co/aKQrr0mH5f
- Get your feet tappin' to the sounds of 50s skiffle music TODAY t.co/NGodnpHmKl t.co/NyU0bkewFz
- 'Liverpool & Hong Kong Reflections' continues this weekend. Don't miss the incredible work of Ho Fan… t.co/EaFR4ZNZYF
- Did you know Liverpool's waterfront is a World Heritage Site? Our city is an amazing place to study history!… t.co/sc1iDShOcl
- New display opening tomorrow! @Mersey_Care service users have created a new exhibition, I've Walked in Many Shoes opening tomorrow at 11am.