The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Some great #women #suffrage #Liverpool #vote100 talks and events coming up @NML_Muse t.co/lKOQjpRUUQ t.co/lZHHvYhPCN
- Only a few days left to catch the display, ‘The Welsh Nation in Liverpool’. Developed by the Merseyside Welsh Herit… t.co/u5qgStZWxG
- Join our TranScripts writers for the launch of their anthology on 14th October from 3pm - 5pm at @MuseumLiverpool a… t.co/wCiflNHSwx
- We’re sure you already know but... it’s now 100 days until Christmas! 🎄🎁While we agree it’s still a bit too early f… t.co/Nxyg8dzeHY
- Great John Lennon and Yoko Ono exhibition in @MuseumLiverpool , very poignant points as well t.co/zeDSv2HETz