The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Join us for #ArmedForcesDay and catch our exhibition, First World War: Charity and Liverpool's Home Front t.co/s7YqLuWsiR
- #ArmedForcesDay today - veterans and members get 10% off at @MerseyMaritime & @MuseumLiverpool cafés & Maritime Dining Room with your I.D.
- #ArmedForcesDay 25 June, veterans and members get 10% off at @MerseyMaritime & @MuseumLiverpool cafés & Maritime Dining Room with your I.D.
- @fletchico Image requests can be made via the website: t.co/3ZarINaxK6
- @LiverpoolEmpire @jameswoodman82 try Cato Crane auctioneers 0151 541 2199 or t.co/f5I7eXHQLI Good luck!