The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Share memories with your mum this Sunday. We're open 10-5 t.co/Jf0Knwn0p6 #MothersDay t.co/hs75OOLbv4
- #FunnyFinds for #RedNoseDay recorded @MuseumLiverpool for @findsorguk t.co/rOsqp9Z3xR
- Our economic and social impact report reveals the amazing work @NML_Muse does and the difference it makes:… t.co/wCaa3abBRX
- Join our FREE animation workshops on Sat 25 March, 1-4pm t.co/UoC20EZ5pr t.co/OJe92Ip5fl
- Liverpool & Hong Kong Reflections opens on 7 April as part of @LookPhotoFest t.co/yLDhG6vpLx #look17 t.co/5gzOPui82X