The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- @mainstander179 @bbcmerseyside Please email details to email@example.com Thanks
- #NEWPOST ✨ You’ve got to love #Liverpool ❤️ Ft. @MuseumLiverpool and a huge Liver Bird t.co/rk2aaxXgjm t.co/qYioS40ILC
- Deputy Director, Paul Gallagher talking about Liverpool music ... plenty to talk about there then! 🎤🎸 t.co/0IlBzsfvQ7
- Look who have reunited for @bbcmerseyside 's 50th! Tune in to hear legends Billy and Wally talk about their time to… t.co/lwQURLrDCa
- Shop our range of Liverpool-themed Christmas cards online now. This one is perfect for a special Scouser in your li… t.co/utDqEWmtpa