The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Teachers! Join us for a glass of wine & learn how exciting education offers @NML_Muse can compliment your work:… t.co/vZ5qGXN7dK
- Want to carry a piece of Liverpool with you wherever you go? This Super Lambanana keyring is a must for any Scouser… t.co/LDWYv7i58h
- "Around Liverpool there are many excellent examples of beautiful tiles" @lizjstewart BLOGs t.co/wrQCIpO6xc… t.co/Gwjbd6QTBb
- Some great objects from collections of @MuseumLiverpool and @walkergallery featured here #blindschool t.co/9WQQFEogIY
- "In NorthWest we have over 11,000 Treasure cases recorded on @findsorguk database" @VOakden_FLO blogs:… t.co/UyYRiDS0H6