The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year and discover Liverpool's Chinese connections in our gallery t.co/bkZOQveqSd t.co/XyWwK8KHqb
- What's cool, blue and rhymes with smiley? Our Riley of course! See it this weekend: t.co/zDjpQB2KOs t.co/lALdTWV5gd
- It's not too late to let us know what you think of our research plans for Galkoff's! t.co/5yvQsVFIe4 t.co/xa0yjqdglG
- Have your say on our plans to research Galkoff's, please do our quick survey before midnight t.co/2unJxMFEWv t.co/ezqdEeH5MY
- #LGBT History Month is a good time to remember groundbreaking moments from Brookside t.co/HRBHykfhke @LGBTHM t.co/km6A5Xd5xm