The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- And did you know you can see his 'Bed-In for Peace' quilt cover @MuseumLiverpool @LiverpoolPride t.co/KfDNgitDMI
- Only a few days left to give us your vote! t.co/mmEpfqJtVp #wwav @myglazing @antclausen @VisitLiverpool t.co/YqeWxW39DQ
- Two little kids have just composed this brilliant poem in front of me at @MuseumLiverpool #poetry t.co/oKtjxD9dcH
- Need summer holiday inspiration? Inquisitive kids needed to follow clues and find treasure! t.co/2Hk1desf1C t.co/tQhLwcTuoV
- 2nd LT. Richard Powell Scholefield is commemorated on a memorial in the Lower Bebington Methodist Church, Wirral #Somme100