The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Take a look at #ReelStories this long weekend and discover Liverpool's remarkable relationship with film:… t.co/jMI7kOy2jq
- Lots of ideas for #halfterm on the BLOG: t.co/cfupTSJbHw @kidsinmuseums t.co/VDgAotgdR7
- 50 yrs ago today a group of new, young poetic voices from Liverpool were launched on the world BLOG:… t.co/yhtLlWOImg
- Some examples of the accessibility of the Museum of Liverpool building. @NML_Muse considering visitor needs. t.co/Ed0cr0aA5Q
- 'Life Beyond Diagnosis' shown @MuseumLiverpool on large screens until end of the week. Thanks so much for the suppo… t.co/bHX4XSzYut