The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Our @GaelleLegrand88 was @FaceLabLJMU to find out how they get involved with @MuseumLiverpool for @FestivalofArch -… t.co/AQdOELQDD5
- Don't miss @FaceLabLJMU recreating the faces of our ancestors as part of the @FestivalofArch this Thurs… t.co/MS4LXBotJG
- Me and my bro @AlexBirdMuseum, adjacent to the Wondrous Place. t.co/381uL2EtIn
- School's out for summer! t.co/fkcdyOwFWj (Mandela Freedom Festival, L8, 1988) #summerholidays t.co/Ncn0HE6sAi
- Yay! So excited our#PrideandPrejudice trail has launched - including artworks from @walkergallery 🌈 t.co/TzqbZXfa3y