The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Do we have any enthusiastic gamers or adventurers out there? Would you be willing to test our Liverpool game and pr… t.co/8o0AFgIRs4
- JOB VACANCY: Director of National Museums Liverpool. Closing date 12noon, Tuesday 20 March 2018. For more informati… t.co/mO5oJtVah7
- Win this poster signed by author Armistead Maupin 😍. When Armistead last vised Liverpool we asked him to sign the p… t.co/S3llKXjLnr
- And we're back up and running, thanks @KeithScobie #TickTock t.co/lfrp8ASAEr
- We still have places available for schools to attend our LGBT History Month event @MuseumLiverpool next Monday 26th… t.co/N1kvplWo2Y