The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Why thank you 👍🏼 t.co/BIKNmiUAjl
- Visiting us this week? Don't forget to pop into our shop for gifts and souvenirs – here’s one of our favourites!… t.co/KfO5unmD40
- Thanks @thehistoryguy for saying we have "the best museums in Britain" - we agree! Hope you've had a great time in… t.co/P1stBEfFU3
- You Are Here: Lesbian & Gay Action, 1990s @Kmuseumgeek / @Mexley88 t.co/j7ExZAP1iM @HLFNorthWest @MuseumLiverpool @LGBTHM #LGBTHM17
- We're wild for wildlife this week. Join us for crafts, storytelling, object handling and more! #halfterm… t.co/7rRVhAG1p2