The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Great to see the archaeologists and historians of the future at the Museum today 😊 @ChristChurchCoE @kidsinmuseums… t.co/tugzLy6RGe
- For #TDoR 2018 the @MuseumLiverpool has been collecting messages of hope and remembrance. Some of them are so touch… t.co/6PIbePrQIZ
- Personal, poignant and powerful, our exhibition Tales from the City contains stories and objects from Liverpool's T… t.co/tQOpJ4PeZi
- We're excited to be taking part in this year's #ThanksToYou campaign with a variety of free events. Take a look her… t.co/OvcpHugcos
- Having a lovely morning in Liverpool. The John & Yoko exhibition @MuseumLiverpool is beautiful. t.co/QY5WRDKbZx