This is one of many projects that have benefitted from one of Arts Council of Wales’ Arts Grants for Organisations. These grants distribute money from The National Lottery to arts organisations that are contributing to a creative Wales by making or supporting great art, encouraging people to enjoy or take part in the arts, or helping the creative industries in Wales to thrive.
In supporting such organisations, Arts Council of Wales aim to ensure that quality creative experiences and activities are available to Welsh communities, and that Welsh arts are promoted to as wide an audience as possible. Grants range from £250 to £100,000, with smaller amounts available for organisations wanting to improve their work through research and training, and larger amounts available to deliver festivals, theatre, music and dance projects, or to companies who want to tour a production inside and/or outside Wales.
Money is also available to organisations who would like to improve their facilities by repairing or upgrading their venue. In addition to this Arts Council of Wales supports talented individual artists to take their work to in taking their work to a new or different level of achievement.
- Tommy Smith Quartet at Theatr Clwyd right now. A fantastic concert to conclude our 2018 programme. t.co/rhl1OtyTdZ
- The West Coast Jazz Octet just getting the second set underway in Llay. t.co/pieX0BvW63
- Appearing at @ClwydTweets (@northwalesjazz) on 27 November – @TommySmithMusic Quartet, whose #EmbodyingTheLight alb… t.co/82bKUcVK5d
- Catch the Tommy Smith Quartet on 27 Nov! @northwalesjazz present #EmbodyingTheLight #Jazz #LiveMusic #Mold “Absol… t.co/tlQ6023V0x
- Tonight in Menai Bridge, tenor saxophonist Dean Masser and his quartet will be performing a Salute To Dexter Gordon. t.co/bf9YKZZOI4