A group of bikers who spend their nights saving lives starred on The National Lottery Saturday Night Drawsin June 2013. The bikers give up their nights to transport urgently needed blood, drugs and human tissues between hospitals from Chester up to the Lake District.
The North West Blood Bikes Lancs & Lakes Service received £9,500 raised by National Lottery players to purchase a vital new motorcycle in January.
- @LancsRoadPolice We desperately need more Traffic Bobies
- Ghost Bikes Grand Opening Event 10th March 2018 : Northwest Blood Bikes Lancashire & Lakes t.co/taEyzBeZaQ
- News Update: Rotary raise much needed funds for North West Blood Bikes with charity dinner event.… t.co/cG2lx8r3Io
- Massive Thanks You Raised £2141.05 @GhostBikes event via the Tombola, Helmet Park & Auction. Nominated charities on… t.co/WPKKmUknOI
- This Suzuki Vstrom CP13 HBZ was stolen this afternoon from outside a house in #Penrhos. Why am I telling you this?… t.co/rJea1IJWXO