A group of bikers who spend their nights saving lives starred on The National Lottery Saturday Night Drawsin June 2013. The bikers give up their nights to transport urgently needed blood, drugs and human tissues between hospitals from Chester up to the Lake District.
The North West Blood Bikes Lancs & Lakes Service received £9,500 raised by National Lottery players to purchase a vital new motorcycle in January.
- Christmas and New year is near, please remember our volunteers will be out working for the NHS every day over those days for free.
- @NWmwaypolice What a plank😟
- @Mattallwright please wear proper bike gear
- Blood Bikes Nationwide are helping to keep the NHS hospitals going, with free urgent and emergency transport.
- @aaroncumminsNHS @UHMBT @personneltoday @davidbwilkinson @LiA_UHMBT @Harelawblag @gertienicphilib @gillianday7… t.co/5AiAVdwr3U