A group of bikers who spend their nights saving lives starred on The National Lottery Saturday Night Drawsin June 2013. The bikers give up their nights to transport urgently needed blood, drugs and human tissues between hospitals from Chester up to the Lake District.
The North West Blood Bikes Lancs & Lakes Service received £9,500 raised by National Lottery players to purchase a vital new motorcycle in January.
- Pedal power for a great cause t.co/RkRm8iJ1cf
- @2soprano @colettewhelan3 @UHMBT @RLITheatres Blooming marvellous Well done you two.
- @dorsetbikecop If the Government want Vigilante groups sorting these sick scum out, they’re going the right way abo… t.co/tzhsLQzyZj
- Our Riders and Controllers have responded to, and completed, 53,788 call outs to carry urgently required items betw… t.co/VIGKiTcf04
- Congratulations to Yakub Vali, Domestic Assistant, who has been named as a Daily Mail Health Hero!! Yakub said: “To… t.co/4xhVEfgQTI