The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
Are you associated with this project and wish to give us more info? Please get in touch
- In case you missed it, last week we featured on @SubstanceViews #StorieswithSubstance series 2018 marks 5 years of… t.co/SOXqRRNmMN
- Loved visiting a @Sport4LifeUK TEENS project session yesterday! The programme delivers structured sport sessions (t… t.co/XnrXwj4N8o
- Sport 4 Life have been named winners of the European Lotteries Sport Award for 2018 t.co/oLsSc0WxrR… t.co/iq9KGvEEMz
- Thanks to @ConnectSport for covering this article! @Sport4LifeUK Claim #European Prize ⚽️🏆🏙️t.co/crw2W6P6ru… t.co/U8LK4K0V69
- Congrats @Sport4LifeUK on winning the @EuropeLotteries award 2018. Read the story here: t.co/SNaefGsS3p t.co/XNlNSwyV00