The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
Are you associated with this project and wish to give us more info? Please get in touch
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT here is our most recent e-newsletter which was released over Christmas, featuring: Impact, Fu… t.co/PvXIIDrLsH
- Great @Sport4LifeUK team meeting today! Covered Q2 #impact, innovation for feedback from young people, standardisi… t.co/yg4WcWoAxt
- Instead of #TuesdayThoughts, we give our #TuesdayThanks to partner @ryhandscharity for their video of @Sport4LifeUK… t.co/KjjEb5V9Ry
- We had the privilege to work with @WestMidsPCC, via the Gang & Youth Violence Commission to help organise their rep… t.co/nfdZM9z9c8
- Good catch up yesterday with @Sport4LifeUK team, understanding more about the brilliant work they do creating bette… t.co/rpC8f9IKPY