The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- Today is International Volunteer Day! Through our work with young people, we're aiming to build… t.co/HOfTHUSYi5
- Congratulations @sian_averill @annaassinder & @ffchamber team on another amazing year, and welcome to new president… t.co/948NTwXapO
- Our historical growth is testament to our 'progressive' value and striving to be better. But there's still a lot mo… t.co/XiQwoPDERz
- Inspired by 'The F-Word Learning through Failure' event hosted by @UpshotSystem & @sport_thinktank, @Sport4LifeUK b… t.co/WUWPFLSrHi
- Thanks @LiamBaxt - nice reminder to check out #LotteryLegend Dave from @Sport4LifeUK and check out the amazing work… t.co/qilwX0BS3X