All aboard for the National Lottery Open Week!
8th Mehefin 2021
Are you a National Lottery player? Make sure you don't miss out on all the fun activities and free offerings happening all this week for the National Lottery Open Week, all to say #ThanksToYou to the players. All you need is a National Lottery ticket/ scratchcard to get on board...
1) Climb aboard for a unique underground experience and journey back 428 million years at Dudley Canal and Tunnel Trust. National Lottery players can voyage into a hidden world for free with a 45-minute Dudley Underground Experience boat trip.
2) In Northern Ireland, National Lottery players can redeem free entry to the Museum of Free Derry, which exists to remember and understand the local history of the city and its contribution to the ground breaking civil rights struggle which erupted in Derry in the mid-1960s.
3) Enjoy a free swim at the Wales National Pool in Swansea!
Dive back into your fitness routine or pick up a new activity for the first time, at this state of the art 50 metre pool.
4) Take advantage of Exeter Cathedral’s very special discounts… Enjoy half price admission to the Cathedral to discover the world’s longest uninterrupted Gothic stone vaulted ceiling, a medieval astronomical clock, Sir Walter Scott’s sledging flag from the legendary British Antarctic Expedition and much more.
Then, finish your visit with a trip to the gift shop and new low-carbon outdoor café, Ten Fifty, where you can enjoy 10% off all purchases.
5) Roam the peaceful haven of Branklyn Garden in Scotland for free during Open Week. Created in the 1920s, the garden supports many rare plant species, including Himalayan blue poppies, along with azaleas, summer flowering herbaceous plants and late-flowering gentians.
None of these float your boat? Search for the other offers available in your area here.