Creative Scotland is the public body that supports the arts, screen and creative industries across all parts of Scotland on behalf of everyone who lives, works or visits here. ...
SCOTTISH ARTISTS SAY THANKS A LOTTO
Ten artists and community-based projects have been chosen to feature in a specially commissioned film to highlight the breadth and depth of National Lottery arts funding in Scotland.Read more
£900,000 support for cultural activity across Scotland
Creative Scotland has awarded over £900,000 National Lottery Funding through the Open Project Fund in November 2016 to 37 recipients, including individual artists and organisations working across the arts, screen and creative industries.Read more
Creative Scotland's role as a development agency is to be an intelligent funder of the arts, screen and creative industries; to be a national and international advocate on their behalf and to positively influence attitudes, behaviours and policies.
Creative Scotland's vision is to have a Scotland where everyone actively values and celebrates arts and creativity as the heartbeat for our lives and the world in which we live; which continually extends its imagination and ways of doing things; and where the arts, screen and creative industries are confident, connected and thriving.
To find out more about Creative Scotland visit their website.
Projects by distributor
- We're inviting Scotland-based #Dance and #Theatre artists, organisations, producers & venues to apply to our new £2… t.co/sgWzV2L6YH
- The fabulous @takeoneaction film festival have revealed their powerful, insightful and inspiring line-up for 2018.… t.co/ARo5bR3qRy
- Historic epic #OutlawKing - the largest feature film ever made in Scotland - leads the charge as films and document… t.co/knjIghheeg
- Did you know that the UNCON is programmed, managed and hosted by the National Youth Arts Advisory Group? If you wan… t.co/moijhRhzJz
- Awright, pals, who is coming tonight? Thanks to the fab audience last night who came to @ScotStoryCentre for… t.co/rxRCeOl2i8