National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- Community ownership is alive and kicking thanks to Scottish Land Fund £1.2 million funding boost @GreenerScotland… t.co/SxfPQM0wkt
- 2 weeks tonight, we have a fantastic event to celebrate International Women's Day. Featuring fantastic performances… t.co/tpZa7qaWBR
- Thinking of applying to National Lottery Awards for All? Keep yourself right by watching our top 8 tips in 2 minute… t.co/x8UIWKOBnF
- If you’re trying to contact us for Advice today, best emailing email@example.com - not only is o… t.co/JItidXkMhb
- Do you live in or around Dundee and fancy taking part in a new #NationalLottery funded walking challenge? This coul… t.co/ClG2DQp8SR