National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- Meet the newest addition to the staff team - Paddy! Here are some photos from earlier when he met the Mexican Dom… t.co/E3lh7NE5GB
- Want to use your digital skills on a charity board? Need a new digital trustee? #DigitalTrustees Scotland tickets o… t.co/gx2L69YO9R
- Is your charity looking to to make a big leap forward using digital tech? Or maybe you are already doing digital, a… t.co/Lo58pWzQM2
- Keeping up the digital theme this morning, here's a great opportunity for charities or other orgs looking to get di… t.co/myDLTOwJky
- Our UK-wide Digital Fund opens to applications today! Funding <£500k for both larger established and newer orgs aro… t.co/ubw4bye0rS