National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- Chloe had a difficult childhood and at 16 she left care and became homeless. Since finding @street_work she is in a… t.co/6PeF5R6pU0
- Oh. I thought you said cycle THROUGH work day... Glad we've got great bike parking here @BIGScotland #CycletoWorkDay t.co/RBk29hjxaf
- Happy #communitylandweek !! Some thoughts on normalising community land ownership across Scotland - for example wha… t.co/kmPBkZC6JJ
- Did you know that on average, over £30 million goes to good causes each week thanks to #NationalLottery players? He… t.co/RhxIqvUlJ2
- Still time to apply - fully funded places available for participants from across #Scotland... t.co/4XduOt8chA