⭐ Wall of Fame- Athlete Edition ⭐
22nd July 2020
This week we get the 'lockdown lowdown' on three Olympic and Paralympic athletes to see how they've been spending their time during lockdown...
- Ellen has been overseeing 150 volunteers to help support those who are self-isolating or particularly vulnerable during COVID-19.
- She has also been supporting young people in the community through her video calls with London Youth Rowing and Brownies (Girlguiding).
- Vicky has working between two and four extra shifts per week for the NHS as a surgical ward nurse at Forth Valley Royal Hospital.
- Vicky comments: "It is time to make a difference in a different way and I will now play my part in a much bigger team".
- Offering free virtual PE lessons to those who may be struggling to balance home schooling with work during lockdown.
- Volunteering for London Youth Rowing Charity.
- Hosting online sessions for Swansea Rowing Club every two weeks.