The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- A great film from @Listersteps @MuseumLiverpool - the perfect way to end this year's #ThanksToYou! #NationalLottery… t.co/h4YCXVfuce
- The museum is closed today, but the first ten days on our advent calendar are open - have you seen them all yet?… t.co/zmTvtlg95X
- Today is #HumanRightsDay and we are proud to be part of @FlytheFlag70 with artist Ai Weiwei @aiww to mark the 70th… t.co/jIB41xYD5n
- The Museum of Liverpool is closed today for staff training. We’re sorry for any inconvenience, but we will be open… t.co/MGF79SVmUL
- @snellyradio Blackie the rocking horse is also part of our collection! You can see him here and read about his time… t.co/64wysRLBuA