23 November – 1 December
To mark the National Lottery’s 25th birthday, the National Trust for Scotland wants to say #ThanksToYou to National Lottery players for their significant contribution by offering free entry to a number of our outstanding properties.
Visit Robert Burns Birthplace Museum for free between 23 Nov – 1 Dec with your National Lottery ticket.
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum:
Birthplace of a genius – a celebration of the enduring legacy of Scotland’s national poet.
For more information visit: https://www.nts.org.uk/visit/places/robert-burns-birthplace-museum
Terms & Conditions
1. Between Saturday, 23 November and Sunday, 1 December 2019, any person bearing a National Lottery ticket will be granted free entry to National Trust for Scotland properties that are open to visitors in that period (list below);
2. Any National Lottery ticket will trigger free entry – it does not have to be current or purchased recently;
3. Each ticket only allows one adult free entry;
4. Entry remains subject to our normal terms and conditions of entry;
5. The offer does not extend to events at properties (such as Christmas Fayres, Landrover Safaris, Children’s activities) which must be paid-for over and above normal entry prices or memberships; National Lottery ticket-holders are obliged to check our website in advance to find out if such events are running at their preferred property before visiting
6. The offer does not permit discounted goods or produce from our shops and catering provision;
7. The offer does not extend where timed ticketing applies – i.e. the Battle of Bannockburn Experience – but Lottery Ticket holders will be able to access the remainder of the visitor centre free of charge;
8. The offer does not apply to properties and grounds where no entry charge is made, as these are free to visit in any case.
General Area Location
Inspired? Apply for funding
Inspired by National Trust for Scotland - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum - free entry? Apply for funding to support your own community. Search for funding
Over 565,000 projects funded
The National Lottery has given over £40bn to local projects just like this one to support your local community. Discover more local projects in your community