Sport England invests in projects that help more people play sport.
Sainsbury’s 2013 School Games final
With more than 1,600 school children competing across 12 sports, the Sainsbury’s School Games are supported by £35.5 million of National Lottery funding from Sport England and are delivered by the Youth Sport Trust.Read more
Disability sport given £8m boost on National Paralympic Day
Disabled people across the country will have more opportunities to get into sport thanks to £8 million of National Lottery funding from Sport England.Read more
Sport England is focused on helping people and communities across England create a sporting habit for life. It supports sporting good causes with funding from the National Lottery and central Government.
Sport England provides funding for projects that help people aged 14 and above toplay sport, develop individuals and groups who show sporting talent, and fund the creation and redevelopment of community sports facilities across the country.
Grants awarded by Sport England range in size from a few hundred pounds to buy new sporting equipment, to a few million pounds to build a new sports centre!
To find out more about Sport England visit their website.
- Tune in now to watch out GBR junior stars in action at the World Cup! C'mon Augusta and Ellie @TeamSportsAid… t.co/u7wEWV8FLR
- Congratulations to the brilliant student-athletes recognised in the @TalentedAthlete Stars Awards. Full story 👉… t.co/bNkvxsP7Eo
- We've teamed up with @Eng_Dis_Sport & @DisRightsUK to create a new resource supporting disabled people to get activ… t.co/QnBcCBjGHE
- Get this in your diary ✍️ The @ParallelLondon fun run and family festival is on 3 September @noordinarypark: ➡️… t.co/0ZzqWj0bk5
- To make National #FitnessDay the most #active day of the year we need you to register your events! It's really easy… t.co/NPHjV53kjX