sportscotland is the national sport agency for Scotland. They are responsible for developing sport and physical recreation in Scotland.
LAWN TENNIS ASSOCIATION AND SPORTSCOTLAND ANNOUNCE HISTORIC £15M TENNIS AGREEMENT, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TENNIS SCOTLAND
The Lawn Tennis Association and sportscotland are today proud to announce a ground-breaking £15 million joint-funding agreement to start in 2017. The ambition, in partnership with Tennis Scotland, is to transform tennis in Scotland by doubling the number of covered courts from 112 to 225 over the next 5-10 years with the end objective of significantly increasing participation.Read more
sportscotland leads the development of sport and physical recreation in Scotland. They use money from The National Lottery and Government to make sport more widely available to everyone and to nurture Scottish sporting talent.
sportscotland offers funding of all shapes and sizes: from small grants of a few hundred pounds to help grassroots sport projects to purchase new equipment, train new coaches, attract new members or improve their facility to up to £500,000 to improve existing or provide new sports facilities for Scottish communities.
As well as awarding funding, sportscotland also operates Cumbrae National Watersports Training Centre, Glenmore Lodge National Outdoor Training Centre and Inverclyde National Sports Training Centre.
To find out more about sportscotland visit their website.
- RECOGNITION | Discover more about David Sturman, Community Coach of the Year 2018 #COVawards… t.co/rLwvM34Hde
- Delighted to sponsor the Youth Player of The Year. Congratulations to all the brilliant nominees. You are all winne… t.co/hNmqgpOhZO
- RECOGNITION | Discover more about Gemma Lumsdaine, Young Coach of the Year 2018 #COVawards t.co/PQbUYHWSmd… t.co/mFTf0XEUum
- An excellent day! Thank you for having us @sportscotland. Our Speakers, @alice_beveridge & @stufenwick7 had a great… t.co/l3Zaf05VzN
- What a fantastic day we have had at #LeadtheWay2018. A huge thank you to the planning group who helped to plan, org… t.co/tBkZ3G7WHM